jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2007

Web site

I visit usually http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez/ or www.pubmed.gov (it's the same). It is a web page for seaching DNA'sequences of especific species. It is very useful, easy and very entertaining!. In a second stage, with this information, I create "primers". The primers are short sequences of DNA that serve to create long DNA chains through enzime "Taq Polimerase". This procedure is called "PCR" or "in vitro clonation". Also it serve for searching papers, articles and reviews. For example; If I need to investigate any issue I can to search bibliography in this page too.
Another web site that I usually visit is www.gmail.com (my electronic mail). It receive the messages of all my friends, family and contacts.
I am not "cyber-girl", I don't visit much web pages, only when it is necesary.

1 comentario:

Mrs. Tomacina Wuthrich dijo...

We are new to blogging and we were able to ascertain via the George Washington emblem on Dane Claussen's business opportunity blog that your blog is worth a little over $1000.
How did you achieve this and also how did were you able to have traffic so that Pay Per Post paid you $900 for postings? Did you advertise via pay per click? Newspaper or other non-internet advertising? Please advise.